ADVANTAGE NUTRITION is an established private nutrition and dietetic service that specialises in aged care, disability and food service solutions.
With almost 30 years of experience working for public, private and not for profit organizations, covering a large spectrum of settings including health (local, area and state), aged care facilities, disability services (institutions, group homes, supported accommodation, community support and respite), mental health and corrective services.
Our strength in our field coupled with our continued and dedicated work ethic ensures that the customer receives an individually tailored solution to their needs. Our continued success ensures the latest in health & dietary solutions.
- Strong existing provider of innovative, reliable and responsive nutrition and dietetic services
- Commitment to achieving and advocating for nutritional health outcomes and wellbeing for clients
- Diverse skill base and knowledge in providing private and public nutrition and dietetic services
- Integrity, professionalism, ethics and resilience in advocating for nutrition and dietetic outcomes
- Independent and flexible work practices – work when clients need the work done, independent of public holidays, normal work hours or location
- Ability to cooperatively empower a variety of different workforce teams to produce quality results e.g. food service staff, management, support workers, allied health, medical specialists and next of kin
- Strong management processes including:
– Highly developed skills and post graduate qualifications in Strategic Planning
– Systems / process management
– Human resource management (post graduate qualifications)
– Conflict resolution skills
– Proven ability to embrace new policy directions and enhance organizational change
- Experience with policies and accreditation processes for a variety of public and private organizations:
– Disability Group Homes, Institutions and Respite.
– Aged Care Facilities
– Food Service providers and suppliers
– Corrective Services
– Health (including mental health)
- Excellence in Information Management,Confidentiality / Privacy and Security of Information
- Continuous member of the Dietitian’s Association of Australia
- Accredited Practicing Dietitian (APD) status and Accredited Nutritionist (AN) status. Accredited Practicing Dietitians are the only credential recognized as qualified by the Australian Government, Medicare, National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), Department of Veteran Affairs and most private health funds
- Fully Insured Service – Professional Indemnity and Worker’s Compensation