ADVANTAGE NUTRITION is an established private nutrition and dietetic service that specialises in aged care, disability and food service solutions across NSW with access to provide services to the ACT area.
Almost 30 years of experience working for public, private and not for profit organizations, covering a large spectrum of settings including health (local, area and state), aged care facilities, disability services (institutions, group homes, supported accommodation, community support and respite), mental health and corrective services.
- Menu Assessment – menu review, menu assessment reports, menu formatting, seasonal menus
- Recipe Assessment – recipe review, recipe analysis, recipe development
- Food Safety – audits, plans, procedures, policy development
- Disability Nutrition and Dietetic Assessment – individual client assessments, client reports, weight audits, eating and drinking plans, bowel protocols etc.
- Aged Care Assessments – individual client assessments, client reports, weight audits, eating and drinking plans, bowel protocols etc.
- Policy Development in all areas of Nutrition, Dietetics and Food Service
- Competency based education on current nutrition issues – Anaemia, Constipation and Dietary Fibre, Diabetes, Diet and Autism Spectrum Disorder, Diet and Wound Healing, Enteral Nutrition, Food Safety Policy, Glycaemic Index Explained, GORD – Gastro-oesophageal Reflux Disorder, Gout, Helicobacter pylori – The Ulcer Bacteria, Hepatitis and Diet, High Blood Pressure and Diet, Kidney Function and Diet, Listeria, Maintaining Bone Strength, Menu Planning, Nutrition and Ageing, Nutrition and Hydration, Parkinson’s Disease, PKU – Phenylketonuria, Plant Sterols and Cholesterol, Special Diets, Stroke, Swallowing and Oral Diets, Texture Modified Diets, Understanding Food Labels, Unplanned Weight Loss, Vitamin D.
- Development of Education to specifically meet your needs.